CPPACC4005A Conduct a Building Access Audit
This nationally recognised course incorporates CPPACC4005A - Conduct a building access audit. It is ideal for people who have responsibility for reviewing, planning, designing, managing or maintaining buildings, as well as those who are required to provide advice to others regarding access issues in the built environment. The key elements of access to buildings, including relevant legislation and Access to Premises Standards are incorporated. The course provides participants with a practical framework and tools for undertaking an access audit of a building. It aligns with national units of competency from CPP40811 Certificate IV in Access Consulting and CPP50711 Diploma of Access Consulting.
The course provides a framework for participants to undertake an access audit of a building and covers the essential key components of access to buildings including:
- Overview of disability access issues
- Overview of relevant State and Federal legislation and Australian Standards
- Identification of key access issues, barriers and solutions
- Key issues in dealing with clients
- Development and use of an Access Audit Checklist and Report
- Undertaking an Access Audit of a sample facility
- Reviewing and testing of knowledge learned
View the complete Course Information Handbook (pdf
On completion of the course a Statement of Attainment for CPPACC4005A Conduct a Building Access Audit – is awarded.
Testimonials from Certificate in Access Appraisal Participants (PDF 108.8kb) (Word 92.1kb)
Note: you can book via more traditional methods by downloading the Registration Form (word | pdf) and sending back via fax or email.
Training is available at following locations and dates
|Adelaide, SA||4 Aug 2016||$1,300||2 Days||Book Now|